Thursday, December 1, 2011

Romantic Poems Written By Ladies

| Thursday, December 1, 2011 |

If you are a romantic person then you might want to express your feelings by writing some romantic Valentine’s Day poems especially for your special someone.

Poems are a beautiful way to express your feelings and writing poems can be an exciting and therapeutic experience for those that are used to writing poems



When a lady likes a man, the lady would really do a lot of particular elements to exhibit her really like to her man. Providing loving songs for him is an example of a lady demonstrating her really like for her really like one especially if they are not together. Generating their man experience beloved and demonstrating their thoughts through really like songs can really develop a man experience particular especially if it is given on a holiday like Valentine Day or their wedding loved-one's birthday. Coming to the field of poem, our women prove themselves even better. Many of the greatest romantic poems are written by the ladies, sending the ever-lasting love to the beloved man. The little soul of a woman is easy to move, and that’s why a lady can think of a very interesting image to express their love to someone. Let me take no more time of yours, please enjoy some of the best romantic poems ever written by the female



My Cyber Love ~ by Silvana Krculic

romantic poems1


Should I send you love
For a Christmas present--
One yellow rose delivered- Christmas Eve,
Or, should I say a special prayer,
Send it 'with love'
Even though, you are not here.
I will send you love-- delivered in a letter,
You could call it 'Your e-mail.'
Cyber love with a very special meaning,
Lots of love, just like a 'Cyber well.
While my fingers were gently striking the keyboard,
I never knew that I would find true love,
I found you and now have delivered
Love in a letter, you call 'Your e-mail.


An Angel Without Wings ~ by Elizabeth Ann Burkett

romantic poetry1

You must be an angel without wings
To put up with all of my bothersome things
My anger, my love, my sometimes weary heart
What others hated about me you love those parts
I look at you and see a creation so divine
To think you have captured this heart of mine
How could I not love you with all that I am
You are the steady I need for my trembling hand
So honest, true and caring you are
My night in shining armour or my shooting star
You simply must be an angel without wings!


MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY ~ by Alice Garcia

romantic poems 2

Sometimes at night,
when I lay down to sleep,
I embrace myself,
I start to think...
Then I imagine
that you lie beside me...
hugs and kisses
all over my body.
I wish you
could really be here,
just to whisper,
"I love you," in my ear.
I would turn around and say,
"I love you, too."
But will it ever be true?
So I turn around
and I wonder some more,
still wanting your embrace,
so I close my eyes and picture your face...
I fall asleep dreaming of you.
In my dream it seems so true.
It's as if I can really feel
your kisses against my lips...
Then my eyes pop open
and you're nowhere to be seen,
And I feel so lonely
once AGAIN!!!


love ~ patricia kena

romantic poems 3

love can be good love can be bad
we all want something we never had
is there a soul mate out there for me
that special person one day we will see
someone to hold you in their arms
hands touching holding palms
sweet passionate lingering kisses
bodies fingerling heavenly bliss
I know someday I will find
that soul mate who is loving and kind
I know you are out there waiting for me
You’re in my thoughts, in my dreams

You can see more:


Sweet dreams my love

I need you my love

And You, Helen

TO HER IN ABSENCE

Life would be just perfect